Friday, January 8, 2010

jan 8/beautiful like a rainbow

you with the sad eyes
don't be discouraged
i realize
it's hard to take courage
in a world full of people
you can lose sight of it all
and the darkness inside you
can make you feel so small

but i see your true colors
shining through
i see your true colors
and thats why i love you
so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colors
true colors are beautiful,
like a rainbow

show me a smile then,
don't be unhappy, can't remember
when i last saw you laughing
if this world makes you crazy
and you've taken all you can bear
you call me up
because you know i'll be there


this cindy lauper song is the song of the day for me. i love the glee cast's cover.

sadly, i just got the lyrics... i know, for all this time, i've never really paid attention to the lyrics. but once i did, wow!!!
i don't know, it got me through the day today. for a while now, i've been feeling low. i feel really hollow and empty, which what i've been feeling this past 7 months or so... i know, lame... whatever, this is how i feel, i'm sorry.

yes, i've been wearing happy and confident smile all this time. if you asked me whether i'm alright or not, i would say i'll live and i'll be okay. and i would try to put up this smile across my face, and put on my brave face.

wanna know the truth, i crumbled inside, and scared as hell. i hate it when i can't go to sleep, because in the wee hours, i have to deal with my pain. the pain i managed to burry deep in the daytime. because the demons come out at night. and they LOVE to play :)

but this song, listening to the lyrics, made me feel somewhat stronger. i feel like i have friends to cover me, to watch over me (which i actually do, but sometimes kinda fade into the background with my loneliness).

so, if you are lonely right now, just remember, you still have friends around you that would pick you up, and help you got through the day.

well if you don't, i'll be your friend... because everybody needs a hand to hold on to...

No comments:

Post a Comment