Friday, January 29, 2010

jan 24/his bday...

today is his bday....
the man i thought i would marry and have family with...

well for 6 years, i thought i would....the first two anyway

looking back, i mean, he gave me a lot!!! not only love, but also lessons in life. but i was too young when i met him. he was my first everything.... (boyfriend, first kiss...and everything that came along with it :p) and i REALLY honestly thought i was one man woman :p *grins*

well, today is his bday, no greetings for me, we are strangers since the moment we broke up. well, we've become strangers when we're together anyway. he never really took the effort to get to know me. well, that's my side of the story. you have to ask him for his. he'll probably tell you about my infidelity :p

but through this entry, i'd like to say, happy bday you... i'm sorry for how things turned up. i hope you're happy... i'll see you around

No comments:

Post a Comment