Saturday, January 30, 2010

jan 26/new york...i love you

dek tikki... :) she's my rock @ times. she's there when i need someone to cheer me up. and she didn't have to put on a concern face, and do heart to heart, it's not her. but she'll be there, just to accompany me, to cheer me up.

i have to do a very sad thing today, and she is willing to come along to 'hold my hand' as i did the thing. the same thing with pilas, kicking, screaming, rolling eyes, but she's there for me anyway. she might not agree on what i do, but she just stood by me, not putting on a smile, but for her to stand by me, is something i really appreciate.

so after that, we went for a little movie called 'new york i love you'. i love the seamless editing from the several stories that they have. only one story that i didn't get is the shia labeouf piece, but everything else... a pleasure to see it.

great movies, great company, not-so-great moments in my life. because tonight i decided to have enough... and to rest my arms... but hey...

No comments:

Post a Comment