Sunday, January 3, 2010

jan 1/a date with steven

i was about to write down my resolution for today's blog entry. but the day with steven, could not go without me writing down whatever happened between the two most talkative people in the country :p

my relationship with steven, is really indescribable. i mean, i think i need him in my life more than he needs me =) sometimes i feel bad for him, because i confide in him so much, without actually giving anything back. but hey, he still loves me no matter what. the cool thing is @ times we would finish each other sentence (crazy huh?!)

steven is one of the few people who would literally call me stupid to my face, or tell me that the man that i am going for is not worth the try, or call me bitch in regular basis (i call him insensitive prick @ times too, so we're pretty much even =p).

we talk about what happened to us in the past year in a half. he left for arizona for study, and i gotta say, i LOVE the new steven. i mean, the old steven, is a bit uptight (not too much though baby *somehow i feel his protest when he reads this*) but tries to be a laid back guy, talks a lot (he still does though), and easily excited. the new steven, is a laid back guy (without even trying) he's more cool, and i am in love with steven all over =)
and i managed to hold back my tears when i saw him, i mean, i told myself i didn't want to cry, because i always cried when i imagined meeting steven. but hey, i kept my cool, i didn't cry =P
i am so proud of him, and everything he has accomplished until now.

we sat in the overpriced coffee shop i love so much :p and talk and talk and talk... both of us got hungry, and steven had enough junks so we decided to drove down and found ourselves a nice soto kudus :)

it was unreal, really, to talk to him again and have him call me bitch on my face :) and i had a great time, as i always do with steven. i know friends like steven doesn't come along very often, and i do value him dearly in my life. and as you age, you really need friends who are honest. i mean back in the day, you need friends who are fun, but these day what i need is an honest friend
steven checking out landon pigg *i knew landon pigg before steven yaaayyyyy!!!*


No comments:

Post a Comment