well i did travel though... :) and it was a fine week...
twenty ten is a roller coaster for me. nevertheless it's the year i know who are my friends and who are my posse (say whaaaaa) :p posse come and go, friends, they stick with you. even when you tell them to butt off. even when you lock the doors, friends still rapped on your window, leave notes under the door, scream through the gates, to let you know that they're there. and friends wait, until you're ready. and when you're ready, friends are there. no hard feelings, no harm done, life goes on.
twenty ten is the year when i fall and rise back up like phoenix. i learned that i am stronger than i thought i am. this year was the year my principle was tested, can i really turn the other cheek. and i did :)
twenty ten is the year of hades *smirk* apollo eclipse, and return, just to say goodbye.
twenty ten is the year i rediscover myself (yet again), make peace with it, and live with it
twenty ten is the year of hope, downfall, and rise up with higher limit
thank you twenty ten, for all the lessons you given me, for every person i met this year, for every acquaintances along the way, thanks.
for twenty eleven, resolutions sounds like a burden... just a silent promise then:
- i promise i will not rush into things, whatever it is...
- i will enjoy every kiss, and try not to let it go further than just kiss
- i will not procrastinate, i will not procrastinate, i will not procrastinate.... (this one is a 'yeah right')
- let's get out of the debt
- i will enjoy every moment
- i will treasure my friends
- i will be a good sister
- i will be a good daughter
- i will be the best aunt :)
- i will be a better cousin, niece, grand daughter, and all that jazz
- and i will be stronger, wiser, and nicer
have a great twenty eleven!!!! let's rock it again....