Friday, January 8, 2010

jan 7/being a dumb blonde

i always have this fear, that people won't see me pass my face.

i've been told (even though i rarely believe it) that i look okay. and i found that as a gift and a curse. in high school, i've been known as the brain. i'm the geek who hangs out at the library on lunch time, i played violin, and go around quoting things out from books i read just for fun (but no, i don't read the dictionary :) ) i was the member of the in-the-know team (even though i rarely got the chance to answer things @ the actual game, but i do alright in the team practice. of course i'm not the smartest one in my school, but i do make my mark as one of the nerds.

then college happens. i'm tired of being ms. goody two shoes. unconsciously i chose to be a slacker. well, the thing that i didn't really put in my calculation when i chose to be a slacker is that people saw me as a looker. because all through my high school years i've never think myself as that way. so they didn't see a slacker, they saw a dumb blonde. see the difference???

slacker.... dumb blonde.... unmotivated underachiever.... dumb blonde....

*sigh* the plan to be a slacker backfired, because all people see now is this girl who looks easy in the eyes, but doesn't have much brain to fill the shoes, because if she does the world will be a perfect place.

whatevs... =D

i used to be scared of that status, but now, i don't really give a damn. hey, should you see me a dumb blonde, then be it. i don't need your approval to tell me that there's something going on up here. i KNOW i have something going on up there, i just don't show it to you. and i don't really mind being the dumb blonde, if it means i got to enjoy life and do the things that i am really passionate to do. i love being a dumb blonde, if it means i still have the time to write my thoughts down and a chance to explore the world.

yes sir, i might be a dumb blonde... but i'm just playing my role, because i have no intention on being you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment