Tuesday, January 12, 2010

jan 11/my rockstar boss

beware... this is a very serious office conversation... consider yourselves warned

my rockstar boss: (excited like a little boy who just pranked an elderly) hey ayu, have you heard of guns and roses

me: (baffled) excuse me sir what?

mrb: guns and roses

me: doing exactly what?

mrb: here, just see it (handing me his phone, i should've told him, he has the same plan as me, youtube-ing through the phone is not on the phone plans, but hey he's the boss)

me: (still baffled, and took the phone) still buffering

mrb: just wait, it's great

me: (still waiting)

and suddenly it appears... guns and roses singing rhoma irama "bergadang" and my rockstar boss was laughing his ass off...

seriously =P

1 comment:

  1. hi... do you my senior in geografi at UI?
    nice to meet this blog...
    sis, i'm sorry my english very poor...
    but i want to knowing your erperience after graduated of geografi UI...

    thanks
    :)

    ReplyDelete