Monday, January 25, 2010

jan 22/me and pilas

i didn't even know her when i was in college... hell when my friend told me that this girl is going to occupy the wretched world, i was like... who the hell is she???

she turns out to be a great friend, and wonderful company, and a fun person indeed.

i don't know what i'd do in this wretched world of mine if i don't have her around. i'd probably gone bananas... or maybe i turn out into the typical wretched world citizen.... wait a minute, that would be a good thing right...i mean normal

well, normal's no good :)

so, having pilas around is a good thing for me. sure she slaps me relentlessly about how i behave in front of him, and how i put up with his antics, but she stood by me anyway. kicking, screaming, and rolling eyes, she stood by me. god knows how much i need a rock right now. and she is one of them.

and i hope i don't jinx our friendship because of this post :p

No comments:

Post a Comment