Sunday, January 3, 2010

jan 3/wak enung's bday bash and you had me at hello

i know that's two title on today's entry, but those two represent how i feel today.

today is wak enung's bday (don't ask how old she is, for all i know is she was around when the japanese was still invading our country...so, pretty old :) ) and we decided to throw her a bday bash. we went to her house and cook nasi kuning and everything. it was a fun time, i got to meet my favorite guy, he is more adorable every time i met him. the love of my life now, for real =)

family in my opinion is like candy... i mean it's great when you have one, but when you have too much, it makes you a bit sick :) so i think i have just about enough dose of family in this long weekend. and i just found out that kresh likes my bracelet too... i love kresh.

and that phrase "you had me at hello" is in my head all day long, and the beyonce's song "hello" is in my head too. i mean, to be honest, you didn't had me @ hello... you scared me @ hello... because your hello was "what was your screen name" but it stuck out. until this day it does. and i remember the way i feel and the way i react. i know i'm a snob, but i have my reasons. i've been stalked with annoying people before. and YES you were annoying at first. but for some reason, i miss to be annoyed by you. you know what i miss the most, fighting with you. stupid huh? but i miss fighting with you. i miss being annoyed by you. ow well...

anyway... you didn't have me at hello, no you didn't, but you had me... until now

No comments:

Post a Comment