Monday, January 25, 2010

jan 23/put aside little things...

today, i learned a very valuable lesson.... life's too short to ponder on little things...

life's too short to ponder on why i didn't become a journalist like i dreamed about
life's too short to ponder whether i am going to make it to wikipedia or not
life's too short to ponder what kind of hair cut i'd be getting next
life's too short to ponder whether he really loved me, or he just wanted to get in my panties
life's too short to ponder about that huge zit the size of kansas
life's too short to ponder is the outfit i am wearing looked cheap
life's too short to ponder what would be my next toys
life's too short to ponder on that cute stilettos....

right now, i am only going to ponder about the future, the security of my family, my family health and welfare... and ninta's future

life's to short....

No comments:

Post a Comment