Sunday, January 3, 2010

jan 2/a blast to the past

going to another wedding.... :p
yeah there's another wedding going on, and it's one of my childhood friend from columbus. i never thought that she'd get married before me :) but hey, i never thought i would be a pns either, so life doesn't really work as it was previewed :p

the cool thing was to meet up with my childhood friends again, and see what they've become. it's been 10 years since i left columbus, and i've known these people probably for 15ish years. my goodness, we grew... a lot!!!

mutia is like 6 foot tall :) she is always pretty, and i'm glad she had a smile on her face this time :)

rahima...shrunk *shocked* :p i mean, she was taller than me when we were in columbus, and now, she's shorter than me.

sabrina, a chatterbox back then, but now... very quiet and reserved...

ikhsan... omigod, he grew!!! and a bit chubby... but still cute as a button

rijal, still the old rijal around there somewhere, didn't had much time to play around with him, but he's still the old rijal

amy, the bride... my god we grew so much!!! congrats, and i wish you all the best, with your romantic husband :)

time flies by, but hey one thing remains, we still have kids inside all of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment