Monday, January 18, 2010

jan 18/date with kresh

i got out early today... yaay...

and i took the time to go over to kresh's house.

when i got there, he was in a sour mood. he just woke up, and he wasn't happy. when he saw me, he looked at me with sleepy eyes, and called on him like i always do, my "hey baby" and "how's it going precious" still sleepy eyes.

so i took him in my arms, and realized, how big he had gotten now! i mean, when the first time i was in love with him he's like 2.1 kg, the smallest creature that ever stole my heart. and now he's like what??? 7.5 or 8 kg!!! kresh grown!!!!

and when it comes to bath time, his favorite time of the day, he is so cute. splashing around in his bathtub, and he'd get upset when we took him out of the water.

but the cutest thing happened when i was saying goodbye. he started to cry. omigod my heart just melt. i took him with me, and then saying my proper goodbye.

for now, he is the only men in my life. comes in a small package... but the only one that has my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment