Saturday, January 30, 2010

jan 27/i choose love

it's been really quiet at the office. work-wise. seriously.... i mean, there are times we literally have nothing to do. some of us are reading, some sorting through our stuff, some... filling out her blog :p

so when deskiano called me (well he actually bbm-ed me) and ask me to cover for him, i was like, hell yeah dude :) because i would much rather be inside my playground, than stuck there in the office and play the next level of jojo fashion show :p

what i didn't realize was, the new schedule, will have me leaving the office for 5 hours... but hey, i didn't really gave it much thought. the truth is, this job is the one that defines me, i like to be known as an announcer rather than 9-5 urban planner. really... nothing i did in that place going to give me half the satisfaction i did when my pd called me and tell me that my call (or talk) was great. i could go to places with my 9-5... but being an announcer means so much more than travel to places, i love my job... and that's why i chose to skip 5 hours to love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment