Tuesday, December 8, 2009

dec 8/my life in a cup of coffee

:)
i love my coffee...
ever since i was in high school, i always loved coffee. i love it back when i was working as a cashier in BP Express (my god, that would be 11 years ago!!! :p) at that time i like my coffee with cinnamon and hazelnut creamer. oh god, they're the best!!! i would snuck out a couple creamer from the store (i'm tight with my manager, so she won't fire me for it) and THAT was my first preference for a cup of coffee. with cinnamon and hazelnut creamer.

and when i was studying for the college entrance test, i like my coffee black. just straight up black! seriously, well... 3 tablespoon of coffee and 1 teaspoon of sugar. hell yeah!!! and it will keep me up all night :) but as it turned out, it wasn't good for my stomach. and yes, i had ulcers right after i was accepted into college... but hey, my infatuation for coffee did not cease.

and i began searching for the perfect coffee again, nescafe moccachino was the answer (and by the way, that is still my generic cup of coffee) the smell, the taste, gosh i love it so much. one cup a day, and it brightens my life :) (i know that's exagerating)

okay, now i am able to stand on my own feet, i can afford my own gas, pay most of my bills, sooooooooooo i am entitled for a cup of overpriced coffee right??? so right now, my cup of coffee would be hazelnut latte (or for this holiday season is dark cherry moccachino) :)

i love my coffee, i took pride of it, and it's just one of the highlight of my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment