Monday, December 14, 2009

dec 14/the world of sookie stackhouse

i took a day off today, it was a hectic week last week. seriously, i was home after hour almost every single day. true part of it is to avoid being home. a lot of stuff happened lately, and i don't really want to be home too soon.

well, anyway, being home made me catch up with my 'true blood'. so i was the couch potato... or in my case, carpet potato :) i sat in front of alice with the tv on almost all day long (the rest i catch up on some snooze :p) gosh the town of bon temps are really getting more interesting as the day goes by.

and something really strikes my mind, what is it about vampires these days? they just became the hot item for entertainment industry these days... well it was witch and wizard few years back, but hey, i guess it's vamp's time.

but yeah, quoting ms. lely, why are vampires hot and sexy... well yeah, i get it, if you want to live forever might as well be at your best shape. well, i guess vampires don't really have bodya image issues =D which brought me thinking... might be a good idea to vamp up right now, before i become chubbier :p

ow well, that's just me and my my too much idle thoughts.

but all in all, i belive, and this is not what ugly people say, beauty do come from within. because the most beautiful people i know... are not physically beautiful :) *aaaaaaahhh another blog topic to think about* :p

No comments:

Post a Comment