Saturday, December 12, 2009

dec 12/to the next phase

as the hairstylist blow-drying my hair today, i sat there and wonder how many times have i done this. how many times have i sit here, in somewhat same seat, and getting dressed for someone else's wedding. and this time, it happens to be one of my best friend's time.

don't get me wrong, i LOVE dressing up... but it's just always in the back on my mind, is there going to be a time when the spot light is on me...

well, i'm not REALLY longing for it, but it would be nice, to dress up one day, knowing, that the man of your dream is waiting for you outside. knowing that the rest of your life will change, no more you and me... it'll be us.

ow well, i'm sure lucy'll have a laugh reading this entry, but i do... long for the time when i dress up, for my own party, and you... out there waiting for me :)

1 comment:

  1. Jambon,
    It's a smile I stretched, not laugh... :)
    I'll be looking forward to that day, mate!
    And surely, I'll be happy for you and I'll send my deepest condolence for the 'lucky guy'... :D

    ReplyDelete