Friday, December 25, 2009

dec 21/and it's on!!!!!!!

okay, so i slaved myself for 11 semester at school, earning my hard-earned degree... and here it is. the purpose of my life... bringing the tray for the minister :)

well, i might be too sarcastic, but hey it's true.. i mean... by show of hands, who over here is really having their dream job, and have it just as they learned it in college. exactly my point. even when you get your dream job, your task, might not be what you dreamt of...

so... i'll take the tray girl right now, but take notes mr. minister, i will be as successful as you too!!! maybe not in this field, but i believe i will be big :)

and one more thing, no matter what happened in this world, i have wonderful set of friends by my side... and i am blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment