Saturday, December 26, 2009

dec 25/xmas morning thoughts

it's christmas, my favorite holiday. i don't celebrate it, but i LOVE it. i think there's something about christmas that makes me feel like home... columbus home. i love the atmosphere, and everything about it. i just wish it snows in indonesia, so i can feel closer to home :)

this morning, i woke up with the smell of food in the house, yes boys and girls, mommy's making breakfast. well, her favorite daughter (read: my little sister) is home, so special treatment we get :)

so because of my early start, i took my bath a little early too. so i had sometime in front of the bathroom mirror and looked at myself. and it dawn on me, that God gave me everything at the right moment.

well, part of it is in the wake of my cousin's (almost) nervous breakdown. she's 19, living on her own in bandung, and i don't think she can handle the pressure. so i thankful, to God, that he gave me my 'freedom' and everything at the right age.

i can see it now... i just have to be patient, because god will give me everything at the right moment.

i thank god that he didn't give me a major radio gig until i past my 20s, because i know i couldn't handle the pressure, i would not be ready, and i don't have the sense of self yet.

i thank god that it took me sometime to have a stable job. so i know how to manage my money *somewhat* :p

i thank god that i didn't have a boyfriend when i was in high school... god knows what would happen if i did :)

so everything in my life happen in the right time... just have to be patience... that time will come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment