Tuesday, December 29, 2009

dec 28/pilas and her missing phone

pilas (well with her boyfriend account) sent me a blackberry messenger sunday night to tell me that her phone was missing. although it took me a while to figure out that pilas is actually the one who sent me the message (i know, she called me by my nick name already, i should've figured it out earlier... i'm sorry :D)

so the story was, she was out shopping in one of the prestigious mall in jakarta (that's why i can't believe there are pickpockets inside that mall, but there is...) and someone took her cellphone. taken aback for a while, and then just like lucy, i started laughing. because pilas without her phone, is just beyond imagination :)

just like me, she is dependent of her little blackberry. but then i imagined if such thing happened to me, my goodness... i mean, all the contacts, and not to mention the personal accounts, my goodness....

so i'm not laughing anymore. from now on, i won't take my stuff for granted. i have to guard it with care... even if it is in the most secure place...

No comments:

Post a Comment