Tuesday, December 29, 2009

dec 29/again with the thanks

i thank god...
i thank god for everything he gave me
this gift, that allows me to share with people
this thoughts, the endless thoughts he gave me, even though @ times i cannot sleep because of it
but i love this gift he gave me

thank you for my friends
the ones i cherish for so long
the ones that come and go
the ones that i have the pleasure to enjoy their companies
thank you so much
god knows, how much color you've put in my life
each and every one of you

thank you for giving me joy
to do the thing that i love the most
thank you for giving me a reason to smile
a reason to live
i was put in the earth for a reason
and i hope i can fulfill it

thank you for my strength
thank you for my patience
thank you for my passion
thank you for testing me
so i can have higher limit

thank you for my past
my present
and my future

No comments:

Post a Comment