Friday, December 25, 2009

dec 24/and then we are complete

i came home after a long trip... well, 5 days is pretty long. it seems like forever i haven't seen my folks. and when my mom looked @ me she's like, "your face all messed up."

i love you too mommy.... :)

and then we spent two hours waiting for ndut in the airport. me, mommy, and bapak. finally when ndut arrived, we rode home (me driving, i don't see the concept of getting picked up when i'm the one who has to drive though) anyway... while i was driving, i am smiling to myself. here we are, we're complete, everyone's home :)

i miss my sister dearly, the house seems empty without her watching tv in front of my room, and her occasional laughs when she watched the shows she loves. or her reaction when she found out that one channel had a show she loves :)

so then we are 4... and now, everything's complete... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment