Tuesday, March 9, 2010

feb 23/it's just a song

me and lucy, are girls after all...

there are songs we do not listen to right now, just because. no... not just because, it just reminded us of stuff we chose not to remember :)

there are few song that for me, if it popped up in the ipod, i automatically hit next. these stuff made lucy and i seem like normal girls who are coping with the consequences of heartbreak.

but right now, looking back, and hearing back, i realized, it's just a song, right? and it's such a wonderful song too at times. i mean, come on luce, michael buble 'everything' is a great song! (and she'll talk back to me and say michael learns to rock and roxette is not bad also)

anyway, even though i realized, it was just a song, nothing more than that. just a beat to listen to, but i still can't help to hit that 'next' button in my ipod every time i hear babyface "i need a love song" or roxette "sleeping in my car" or yes michael buble "everything".

i'm still working on it... and i kept telling myself... it's just a song, a very good song in fact *huh, if it's only that easy...*

No comments:

Post a Comment