Thursday, March 4, 2010

feb 13/my rep :)

hey, it might not be the greatest thing in the world, but i have a rep to live up to... seriously, don't laugh! but i do have a rep that i'd like to keep up. that is: a liberal, happy go lucky, sarcastic wench. seriously... that's how i labeled myself.

so my friends would see me as a person who doesn't give a damn about religion, doesn't really give a crap about anything really. so when pilas caught me reading my holy book in my free time in the morning, i was caught off-guard. she laughed her ass off, and i was blushing like a bride.

another thing, when someone found out that i'm passionate about stuff, like the rohingya people (which i have yet to make an article or a blog entry about them) or how i blurted out some quotes from something i read (this is a serious offense from my dumb blonde facade :p)

so, i know it's really unimportant, but i'd like to keep my rep the way it is... i'm a bitch who doesn't care about the apocalypse and the idea of heaven and hell for me is disneyland and the office respectively :) so i would like to keep away from the mystical stuff (even though, i might be more mystical than the girl next blog :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment