Tuesday, March 9, 2010

feb 20/so what is it really?

as i sat there on the gymnasium, over looking everything, i had an early saturday so i could play some basketball with the guys. but the thing is, my heart just wasn't in it anymore. i just didn't care.

i don't know what it is, maybe my fear of touch that i have lately contributes to that too... my body just stiffened, and i cannot be touched. seriously don't laugh, it's not funny!

it's really funny, so there i was with people i usually comfortable hanging out with, and to be honest, i was a touchy feely person, i like hugging people (once i was comfortable with them) i don't mind guys to stand close to me, and to certain extent, i even held hands with my guy friends when i'm walking with them.

but lately, i don't know, i kinda allergic to touch, even when a good friend of mind extending his hand to help me up today, i refuse to take it, i know i might hurt his feelings, but i can't help it. don't know what comes over me though, but i hope people would understand, it's really not you, it's me, and please for the time being, don't stand too close to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment