Tuesday, March 9, 2010

feb 18/otong's last day

today, i'm saying goodbye to otong.
it's been a nice three years with him. some interesting moments... those i won't repeat in this blog :p (can you tell i'm not an angel at all :p)

he is a great companion, i spent most of my time driving around with him. he became my 2nd bedroom. sometimes i spend the night sleeping inside otong. we've come a long way. but i have to let him go. it's time...

yeah i'm sad. he's a huge part of me, and my paycheck of course :p but hey.... lots of memories. and now, the new car, is the 1st full time car i have, as a single person :p (i've always have boyfriends in my car... sorry mommy :p)

but i'm looking forward for my new adventures with grayson (or tikki might call him 'jangkrik')
can't wait until he arrives :)

thank you otong for everything, i'm sorry i've used you for some naughty purpose, hey what can i say, i'm not an angel, and you are my silent witness of my other adventures :p
it's been a great ride, i'll see you around i guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment