Friday, March 5, 2010

feb 16/20 years from now...

my thoughts poured out from my brain as i was sitting there with my "sixers" in our very last time (supposedly) as the "sixers".

i looked at my colleague one by one, can't help but think what will become of us in the next 20 years, when (some of us) are getting ready for our retirement. would we look back @ this experience, being the sixers with no experience at all... producing manuals for management in our institution. would we laugh at the experience, remembering my lack of contribution to the team (really, i'm the blonde of the parade, because i don't give a damn about the task) or aris' antics... (i'm on growing phase... yeah your waistline is growing i can tell :p)

but it turn out to be good times (most of the time) and i am really comfortable with my role as the food provider :)

i'll miss the sixers when we're finally done with the project... so no matter what happens in the future, we still have the sixers that bonds us :)




3 comments:

  1. :)) :)) :))
    sorry, mate... couldn't help to laugh when I saw the pic.
    so, uhm.. the contribution to the manual itself is shown by the size of your waistline?
    yeah, i could tell who's been working on the manual... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! *offended* i contribute some... :p

    ReplyDelete