Sunday, February 7, 2010

feb 6/saturdate... with daddy :)

it's saturday... mommy left to the office for a workshop, leaving me and bapak alone in the house. my dad... whose tummy is bigger now (his words not mine... even though my words would not be far off from his :p)

buriq had invited me to snaps some pics along with her today, so i kinda feel bad leaving my father all alone in this vast (@ times) house. so i asked him to tag along, it'll give us chance to catch up anyway. and seriously, you need to catch up with your parents, because you never know how long they'll stay with you.

so daddy tagged along with me to buriq's house... and he hadn't seen kresh in a while, so it kinda brighten his day.

buriq and i didn't get to take some snaps though, for it was raining like crazy in the afternoon, but i did have my saturdate with daddy, and it was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment