Saturday, February 6, 2010

feb 4/when the lights are out

i love my other job. the one that kept me happy all the time :)

but i can't help but think how short-lived this job is. i love it with all my heart, but i know my days are numbered here. and the number might be shorter than any of us think.

so i have to learn to give it up, slowly but sure. i have to learn that people has to move on... past certain stage, where we have to compromise. it'll be hard, it'll be tough, but as my cool boss would put it "easy is not a word in an adult dictionary" well put boss... :)

so right now, i'm just enjoying my time here... the time will come, when i have to face my pd and gave him the most dreadful thing ever.... my 2 (maybe 1) months notice. but hey, i'm going to make these time the best time of my life. and i can tell my kids and grandkids one day that mommy/granny was an announcer... a pretty decent one too :p

No comments:

Post a Comment