Sunday, February 28, 2010

feb 11/it's the return of the... oh wait...

workaholic me... :(

i used to have this REALLY strong work ethic. i did. i would do my job as good as i possibly could. for in my last office, the boss knew my mom, and whatever i did, would reflect on my mom... so i worked my ass off, and always, always on my A-game.

but that was then... after all my hard work, my boss found out i was sleeping with her golden boy, suddenly... she ditched me... after all my hard work, the loyalty i showed her, she ditched me for a gossip that is not even relevant with my work.

so... after abandoning my family, leaving my boyfriend (at that time, i seriously would choose work over any of them), it was all a waste when she found out i was dating her 'golden boy'. her judgement became subjective. that's when it hits me... working is not everything. and my relationship with the golden boy, you guessed it, ended... and i'm trying to mend my lost with my family. and the workaholic ayu... has left, and i thought it was for good.

until tonight. i have to finish some work, but i have a schedule in indika, so after finishing my two hour show... i had the urge to went back to the office and finish my work. and went back to the office i did... 10 pm, i'm typing down some stuff i hope it'll change the course of humanity. goodness...

i hope she doesn't linger too long, because workaholic ayu is exhausting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment