Saturday, February 6, 2010

feb 5/another kresh night

i can't be part from him for more than two weeks!!!!

i missed his tindak tanah??? (i really forgot the name of the ceremony, it's javanese, where the kid are expected to walk, so they have this whole ceremony to welcome the kid to the ground, go figure) well, i hope he forgave me for that. and he did!! when i came by, the first thing he did was looked at me and gave me this huge smile. my heart melts!!!!

but the thing behind kresh's date nights is to get to talk with buriq. we talk a bit about life, about our business, and kresh!! :)

i love my kresh night, that means i get to catch up with my favorite little guy, who is all grown, tumbling, circling, and smiling. god time goes fast :)

so kresh night, should be a bi-weekly thing for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment