Monday, July 13, 2009

when the pain stops

i wrote this back in 2000... or was it 1999, i forgot the verbatim, but i wrote it for phil mallinger :)
gosh i was so stupidly infatuated by him, i threw my dream away once i found out he would never care, which is NOT what i would do right now :)

well it's actually a song, anyone interested in writing it with me, lemme know :)


nothing in this world
will last forever
even when you said
that we'll be together

you said you love me
and that is forever
so can this could be
now we're not together

you've broken me
in more ways than one
i'll deal with it
later, when the pain stops

oh i feel for you
hands that replaced mine
trust me in this life
nothing last forever

he said he loves you
and it will be forever
just remember me
the brokenhearted wench


don't judge me... i was 17 when i wrote this :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete