Thursday, July 9, 2009

finally... :)

i've been meaning to create my own blog for quite sometime, but haven't really get around to make one. i've been writing notes in facebook, i had blog on friendster. but i'm thinking of abandoning both, so i need a new outlet for my (hopefully) busy mind.

i'm nothing but an ordinary 26 going on 15 year old writer. i'm trying to give the world my thoughts, and i hope they respond and i hope they get it, and wishing against all hope you love my writing, and respond to my thoughts.

for those of you who had read my works before, i hope you keep reading, and i hope you find this outlet more interesting than the ones before :)

thanks for reading and thanks for caring

i hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and i hope you can take something out of my life :)

1 comment:

  1. to be honest, i like reading stuff like blogs than facebook too.

    ReplyDelete