Thursday, July 9, 2009

keep your dream...i am

how do you kill your dream, really?

no one really able to do that, well except maybe for my dad, but he became cold unwanting person. so i wouldn't really recommend any of you to kill off your dream

that's why i'm still keeping mine. my dream has a name, and it's on every one of my silent wishes. i love him, even though i only knew him for like, i don't know four months, but he managed to make me monogamous (that's a big deal for me). during my time with him, not once have i ever turn my head when i see a guy. because i thank god i have him. everything i have ever wanted that came in an almost perfect package.

well, god is playing a big role too over here. since we call our god by different name :( big deal in this country, not really a big deal for me, a big deal for him, his family, and mine. see the odds??

but i'm still gathering my stuff to go to war, why?

did david just gave up when he found out how huge is golliath?
did noah backed off when people called him lunatic for building the arc?
did muhammad quit his teachings when it gets tough?

they didn't. they fought. true, the odds are stacking up against me, and i probably going to end up in more pain than what i have right now.

to hell with pain, i know god promised me one thing, and i know he kept that promise. i asked him, and he gave me a sign. now i just have to be patient, my time will come.

as i typed in these words, i am closing my eyes and saying my silent wish.

please god help me

1 comment:

  1. just hang tough taz..
    dreams.. sometimes its enough to keep me alive n makes me smile..

    cheers..

    ReplyDelete