Wednesday, April 4, 2012

without you

i can't win, i can't reign, i will never win this game without you...

my lovely stevie gave me a copy of that song. i don't know how he does it, but it seems like every songs that he gave me eventually have some meaning in my life. at first when he sent me the file, i was turned off by his taste of music. i was like, come on steve, david guetta and usher??? how can that be any good. and as always, when it comes to steve, he's always right.

maybe my state of being at that time couldn't understand the meaning of the song. but right now, i get it. and the song has a whole new meaning, suddenly it came alive and the lyric (cheesy and corny as it is) have a deeper meaning.

for an obvious reason, sort of the same reason why i grinned every time i put on enrique iglesias 'escape', the song put a silly smile on my face. because your face would come up whenever i hear the song. and it is just what i felt at the moment. i mean, i can have everything, but if you're not there when i achieve my goals, i think my life would never be complete.

i can't remember the last time i feel like this, the willingness to share my life with someone. i do have some reservations though, for it's been a while. and i have my own plans, and would you fit in it or not that's a whole another question. but at this moment, this song, describes my feelings perfectly.

i won't run, i won't fly, i will never make it by, without you....

No comments:

Post a Comment