Monday, March 12, 2012

a writer's test...

you want to know how good you are in writing?? well try to write something half-sober and try not to regret it later :p

kinda what i'm doing now...

well i haven't really told you that i've moved to yogyakarta. i'm going to be here for a couple of years to enrich my mind with higher education. and i don't get it, some people are bitching and complaining because they're at school their incomes are drastically plummeted. I mean, what did you expect?? rainbows and unicorns?? *naive*

but to be honest, i'm having a time of my life here. for the first time i'm pumped up to do anything. just not today, i'm just finished doing a late night work due to my perfected procrastination skill...

and now here i am, doing the writer test, i just hope whenever i see this writing sober there are not a lot that i regretted.

well, i'm supposed to rush to my first class now, but i think i'm skipping it today, just the first class to catch some extra zzzzzz there are not much i can learn from the class anyway (not in my state of being at the moment)

so... here it goes, pressing the 'publish post' button :p

2 comments:

  1. Whoa.. Jogjakarta, eh..
    Congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, give a me a call whenever you're here, we'll grab a drink or something!!

    ReplyDelete