Tuesday, February 14, 2012

the art of taking a test

okay how many of you whine when you hear that you have to take a pop quiz or a test?? okay, understandable...

how many of you started to feel negativity towards yourself and saying outloud that you're going to fail??

REALLY???

see, my sister told me this, i'm good at standardized test. it's kinda true :p i passed or did well on about 90 percent of standardized test i took. so it kind of annoyed me when people are being so negative about it. and i hate sounding cocky, because i know i'm going to pass it, so what i do is just i kept it to myself and myself only. i don't even tell this shits to my mom, it takes the fun out of it :p

wanna know my secrets on rockin' standardized test? well except study really hard (that means look back on old tests and see what kind of stuff they gave in the past, it's standardized test, they kinda have paterns) is that i always believe when i took those standardized test that i'm going to rock it. and i'll have that attitude all the time i was taking the test.

well it doesn't mean that i always feel this way. there's always a time when i'm not so sure whether i'm going to pass or not, but i'm always hoping, even though i might say outloud that i'm worried that i'm going to fail, but there's always a little voice in the back of my head saying that i'm going to do well.

so my advice for you naysayers, start believe in yourself. it's not a crime to say that i'm going to do well in this, because i don't belive there's a crime in admitting that you're good. just don't get too carried away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment