Wednesday, October 13, 2010

dancing with myself

when there's no one else in sight
in the crowded, lonely night
well, i wait so long for my love vibration
and i'm dancing with myself

i didn't really like the song when i first heard it on glee... i know it's billy idol's but the first time i ever heard it was when artie was singing it on glee.
but today, i was dancing with myself. and as it turns out it was what i needed, to have fun with myself *come on, no dirty thoughts* :p

well, anyway, today i excused myself early from the office. no one was really in there anyway, i was guarding an empty office, because everyone were out of town. so, i found out, step up 3d is finally in theaters in here, and i have been waiting for it for quite sometime (not as much as my sister though) but i really need to see some entertaining movie (last movie i watched was the expendables... and yeah... no need to comment :p)

so there i was, just by myself. and i know it's been a while since i been out by myself not escaping from anything (usually i'm off by myself when i'm trying to escape from something this time i just really want to watch some movie). this turns out to be quite fun. and lemme tell you, step up 3d... fan-frickin-tastic!!!!! the dance was sick and wicked! i enjoyed the whole movie, well the script was teenage-ish and the ending was fairy tale... but hey, you can't win anything :) and adam sevani is my new favorite geek!!! the way he moves, oh gosh, it's true, moose is the baddest geek around :)

by the time i get home, i feel recharged, happy and light. and today made me remember what my mom taught me. do everything by yourself, as long as you can do it yourself. well i don't mean to stay single for life, but hey, i can live like this for the time being. ain't nothing bad about going to the movies alone, or eating in a table for one.

and yeah maybe i don't deal with stuff the way a crazy bitch deal with her stuff. i tend to put aside my problem, ignore it, and hope it will evaporate (same thing i did with my work, i wish it'll evaporate :p). and no, i don't really need a guy constantly in my life. i like being single most of the time. i don't have to work my schedule around anyone, i don't have any obligation to tell anyone where i was, or what i was doing, and yes, the best part of being single, is the fact that you can go out with anyone, and not feel guilty afterwards.

being single sucks in a way you have to deal with everything yourself. but i have lucy, pilas, ndut, buriq, oma ika, and my hippo gang to pour out my worries for now. and yeah, once in a while i can flirt with hades too :) that's gotta be some entertainment :p

so let's sink another drink
'cause it'll give me time to think
if i had a chance, i'd ask one to dance
and i'll be dancing with myself

No comments:

Post a Comment