Saturday, November 21, 2009

conversation with mommy

one idle dinner, my mom and i were just talking about life in general. it's really a rare occasion where me and mommy would sit down in a dinner table and have dinner together. so i updated her about my life, and whatever going on around me. i told her about hades, horsey, and some others that might come along, and she suddenly said, "when are you going to settle, what are you waiting for? you're not getting younger."

i didn't reply her question, because i didn't think there is a need to. but if i had to answer her question, this is what i'd say.

what i'm waiting for mommy...

i'm waiting for a guy who would sweep me off my feet
makes my heart beats 3 beats faster every minutes
keeps me on the edge of my seat everyday, just want to see the next adventure he brought along
i'm waiting for a guy that could answered my questions
that could make me satisfied
with each explanation that comes along
i'm waiting for a guy who can take my breath away
who could sit me down, and tell me enough
who could make me smile just to look @ him
so i'm waiting mommy
i'm waiting for that guy
the guy who doesn't bore me
the guy who keeps me guessing what's next
who i can honor, respect and love for the rest of my life

i know it might sound pathetic, and it might even sound naive. but that's what i'm waiting for... my love utopia

No comments:

Post a Comment