Thursday, August 27, 2009

airport thoughts

i was sitting in yet another airport, and i scoffed to myslef. i'm living my childhood dream, well one of them at the least. this would be the...umpteenth time (i lost count) that i'm here for the year, and it's only august.

when i was a child, i was always in an awe whenever my aunt had an assignment to go to another island. i always fancy myself going places for business. hey there, guess what... i'm that person now.

i laughed at the fact i am so good at packing now, i can pack for the whole entire week in 30 minutes... and yes, i wore every clothes (talking about efficient in packing huh?!). and i am an expert on using the most of my bagage space. i am that cool. i don't do panic, i packed calmly and efficiently. i heart me.

and all this time, i was bitching and whining about my life. i forgot this one simple thing, right now, i'm this cool laptop carrying chick, who knows the airport by heart, and took the plane regularly for her business trip. i am the chick in my dream :)

2 comments:

  1. in some mysterious ways, Ay...
    God made all your wish came true...
    So, don't give up wishing...

    *me, being wise... whoaaa... prepare for the doomsday! hwehehehehe*

    ReplyDelete